Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Continuation of Clark County Politics

The purpose of this blog is for me to continue writing as if the CCP blog was still up and running.

Ultimately, I was forced to end the CCP blog because of indirect threats made to my clients.

The reality is that my former friends are proving to be much more of a threat than anyone on the left ever was. Sometimes, the people you’d take a bullet for turns out to be the ones behind the guns. As a result of outing Sen. Ann "Gas Tax" Rivers' PDC scam which consisted of overstating the amount in her account by $175,000 for over a year, my clients have found themselves under pressure by virtue of rivers attempting to peel the County out of a lawsuit against the they're working on.

I have become a political enemy of Sen. Rivers, ever since her betrayal of myself personally and this district in its entirety... stuffing the largest gas tax increase in the history of the state down our throats by virtue of having pledged to oppose both the gas tax and tab fee increase to get elected, only to forget all about that pledge when the time came to vote.


This image was taken from Rivers former campaign website prior to her removal of it; and astoundingly left up while she was in the middle of betraying us.

As set forth here, the explanations in the excuses provided by Rivers for her betrayal were both lies and exaggerations designed to provide her cover for her betrayal.

Because I exposed Sen. Rivers, threats have been made to indirectly or directly harm my clients, who have believed in me for the past decade plus..

The irony in all of this, is that with and Rivers' affair with former democrat Speaker of the House Joe King and the literally hundreds of hours I spent keeping Rivers and her husband married, having to deal with their various issues, having to keep both of them together when they were both falling apart, none of that meant anything to her.

My job, when I was working with Rivers, was to keep her grounded.. And the idea of keeping her grounded, was to keep her from becoming that which theoretically, she loathed: just your everyday, run-of-the-mill, lying politician.

Ultimately, like so many others, Rivers was completely co-opted. At this time, she may be in the process of being blackmailed, she may have been bought, she may have just bought into the idea that she's completely special, because she has the title "Sen."

One of the ironies of this situation, is that had she been ultimately successful with her attempts to get me fired, any restraint that I've been showing when it comes to the issue of informing the people of her betrayal not only of them personally but of her family with the former Democrat Speaker of the House would become completely unencumbered.

Perhaps, she believes, that my revealing that information is inevitable. And it may very well be. But ultimately, threatening my clients isn't going to stop that from happening if I make the determination that it must happen.

Now, I find myself in a posit5ion where if I continue to utilize my First Amendment rights, she will harm those most professionally important to me.

Talk about spite.

Meanwhile, I cannot even support a candidate or candidates.  That, too, may be grounds for Rivers' jihad against my clients to ramp up.  So, by attacking them, I have been silenced.

Ultimately,  my desire to write remains unabated. And while I have, temporarily, shelved the Clark County Politics blog, which is been in existence since 2005, I will continue to write here but for the foreseeable future I am the only one who is going to be able to read what this blog contains.

If at some point in the future, I am in a position to ultimately return to blogging at CCP, then what I write here will be transferred to that effort.

This way, I can get this stuff out of my system; put it aside, and move on… All without losing it.

And by losing it, what I'm referring to specifically, is losing the information in the analysis, not losing my mind.

Now most of this is being transcribed by Dragon Naturally Speaking. As a result, there are going to be typos... there's going to be duplicated and missing punctuation and issues of that sort.

But it's nothing that can't be repaired if need be when the time comes. In fact, I believe will be able to do a lot more writing faster this way than I would've been banging a keyboard with my pathetic two finger technique.

No comments: