Sunday, October 25, 2015

Commenting on this blog, a how-to.

I've been hearing from some people that they can't figure out how to comment on this blog: here's how it's done.

At the bottom of any post you'll see this picture:

The red lettered words are links: where it says "No comments," just click on that and this window will come up:


You need to have a gmail account of some sort to comment; anonymous comments aren't allowed because I have received death threats... and I moderate each comment to make sure threats aren't published and that sort of thing, so your comment will not immediately appear.

The title of each post you're commenting on will be different; for example, this line



Will be different each time.  I'm just using that as an example.

You can also always email me at clarkcountypolitics@gmail.com.

Thanks!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jaime Herrera Beutler Congressional representative from the 3rd district in Washington State. Why are we voting to elect, several times I might add, a representative who does not support the values we as Washingtonians espouse? She voted to repeal the affordable care act without replacement and is totally against a woman's right to choose! I have also noticed in reading through her votes in the house that she seems to vote along party lines in protecting big banks instead of the consumer! I have sent several emails and have received nothing other than a form email. It did not even address my specific comments.