Saturday, January 16, 2016

How strange and bizarre. NO ONE controls what I write here.

Folks, this is the 10th year I've been doing this.

The idea that what I write here is "controlled" by anyone is absurd.

I get why a leftist slimeball like Jim Mains would tell everyone who would listen that I opposed my "not quick" brother-in-law, Marc Boldt, because I was paid to do so.

That's a crock, of course, but lies are Mains' stock-in-trade.

Meanwhile, even political enemies who were former friends... back when I foolishly thought they were possessed of some modicum of integrity... would admit that what I post here is based entirely and only on what *I* want to post here.

*I* am solely responsible for the content of this blog.  When I screw up, I have even apologized to those involved.

Anyone I write about has the option to reply here and have their rejoinder posted, unedited, on this very site.

But I don't work for anyone related to this blog.  No one pays me to write anything.  I am not a political mercenary and I trash everyone, regardless of party affiliation, fake or otherwise, who I believe is harmful to this community, regardless of their political persuasion, without reservation... when I can prove... or strongly conclude... whatever allegation I may make.

To those subjected to my attention, you can feel free to contact me directly if you have a problem with me... but those contacts will be in writing and are subject to publication... which, of course, may be why none of these fine, upstanding people do it.

You got a problem with me?

Have the guts to deal with me.

You all know how to find me.

Meanwhile, if you don't want me to beat the hell out of you on my little, unread effort here, there are some simple rules.  (In no particular order:)

1.  Tell the truth.

2.  Keep your promises/pledges.

3.  LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE WHO ELECTED YOU.

You wouldn't have the position or the title if we hadn't put you there.

I may not always agree with what you're doing, but if you lie to me or handle me or try and blow smoke up my ass, we are going to have a problem.

"No greater friend - no worse enemy."  (Credited to General James Mattis, USMC)

No comments: