Monday, October 05, 2015

Filing my PDC complaint against Carolyn Crain and Marc Boldt. (My response to the newspaper article)

Welcome and thanks for stopping by!

Here is my response to the article printed in the Columbian All Politics is Local blog, since I am banned from being able to say anything in their newspaper.

I'll be happy to answer any relevant questions asked in the comments to this or any other blog post I write.

And, as always, all candidates or anyone connected to a campaign is welcome to post anything they like here, unedited, merely by asking.


Thanks for stopping by!


(FULL DISCLOSURE: I freely admit that I am totally opposed to Marc Boldt's election this time, just as I was last time, since he's completely sold out to the left; forgotten/ignored GOP principles, supports the CRC scam in it's entirety and wants to hang tolls around our neck for the next several decades that would destroy a great deal of small business in Clark County as a result.

NO candidate or campaign or anyone involved or in any way concerned with any candidate or campaign was aware of or approved or had input into this post.

Further, Marc Boldt is my brother-in-law, and I worked for him as his legislative assistant for 6 years while he was in the state house, 1994 - 2000.)

Here's the idiocy in question:


The lie of a "Republican endorsed" sign notwithstanding, this is the absolute definition of a campaign coordinating with an independent expenditure PAC.

I especially like THIS lie from the psycho group's Facebook page:


Republicans of Clark County

Community Page about Republican National Committee

Like Boldt has anything to do with the RNC.

It's as iffy as Boldt taking $5000 from his 2012 campaign treasury for his own pocket, to repay a "loan" that wasn't ever made.

It's as irresponsible as Boldt texting while he's driving in violation of yet another law he wants to ignore.

So, I've faxed in my complaint today, as I indicated I would if he didn't get that crap off his signs.

Astounding, actually.  That someone would lie... or allow others to lie for him... to get elected?

And this is part and parcel of the reasons why I oppose Boldt's election... to anything.

No comments: