Wednesday, October 30, 2013

XDs is back... now to get rid of it.

The XDs is back.  I shipped it in a little cardboard box, so they returned it in a small gun case, along with the 7 round mag.

I've got a buyer coming here on Saturday, so this thing will be out of my life and I'll get something I can actually depend on in the ways *I* need to depend on it, from acompany that knows what it's doing and won't screw around.... Ruger, Glock, S&W or something like that.

What a shame.  It looks like a nice piece, but Springfield Arms acted like a clown car on drugs during this recall, and if they didn't get it right and it has to be recalled AGAIN, I'll want someone else to have to screw around with it.

Sorry, SA... but it's pretty clear I'm never going to know what it's like to fire one of your weapons.

No comments: