Thursday, July 11, 2013

Paper continues democrat effort to take over county government: Kimsey, Van Nortwick join "do not elect" list.

The local democratian continues it's in-kind contribution efforts for the democrat effort to take over county government with yet another in the series of articles that say the same thing.... over and over and over.  This article is them, doing that.

The democratian has a history of whizzing on the people of this county, including one of the principles of this effort (Who, no doubt, will now become their new best friend... Peter Van Nortwick... much like they became thrashed-at-the-polls-former Commissioner Marc Boldt's best friend for all the good it did him.) over their agenda; clearly, this is an effort at that.

Greg Kimsey has made his intention clear: he has a forlorn hope of becoming the "county executive," a move I would oppose as I oppose all RINO elections, but particularly when combined with his obvious CRC/leftist support, again following the Boldt model.

Memo to Greg: you have zero chance here.  Zero.  Your support of Steve Stuart's plan is likely to be as successful as as your support... and Stuart's support, for that matter... of Marc Boldt.  And how'd that work out for you?

And Peter Van Nortwick.  Who knew?

This is the same Van Nortwick that his new leftist allies and this very newspaper took great pleasure in trashing during the run up of his election.... and who I repeatedly attacked, defending Peter as a result.

I'll be writing more about Peter as his election comes up from a deeply placed insider in his shop, and it won't be pretty.  Suffice it to say that with this sellout to the leftists, he's either being used and he doesn't know it (Again, the likely Boldt model) or he's being used and he DOES know it.

Either way, both Kimsey and Van Nortwick have shown themselves worthy of placement on my "do not elect list," joining the already damaged Steve Stuart.

I have had it with this leftist cabal masquerading as "bi-partisan."  They're as "bi-partisan" as the Majority Coalition Caucus, made up of 23 GOP senators and 2 democrats.  In this case, the roles are reversed... and it's 2 alleged Republicans and 100 leftists trying to take over the county government because they don't happen to like the outcome of the last election; they think they smell blood in the water, and they think they can take over as a result... kind of a legal coup.

Unfortunately for them, their allegiance with rabid CRC Scammer Steve Stuart calls into question their true motives and their intelligence concerning politics.  Stuart is involved in this because he's well aware that his next re-election effort is likely to be his last due to the fact that he was, and with this effort, proves that he is, more than willing to screw over the people of this county to get what he wants.

Now, I am all about the home rule movement: I've written about it many times.  But I am not willing to use it to overturn an election because the leftists have their collective panties in a bunch because they lost, and the rag/fringe-leftists have determined that the entirety of conservative rule over county government can be summed up with the hiring of Sen. Benton, the source of this faux outrage.

The left is so afraid of conservative government that they, with that slimeball Brancaccio's help, have been fomenting a Muslim Brotherhood-type takeover of government... all with Steve Stuart's and the democrat's help, of course...as slimy a worm as ever crawled the land.

One need only look at the maggots drawn to this effort.  Read the comments.  Look at the facebook page.  See who's involved.  For example, who among them didn't support Steve Stuart, Marc Boldt or Joe Tanner?  THINK.

I will be steadfastly opposed to this effort.  And I'm waiting to see what the local GOP is going to do about it.

Meanwhile, the democratian will do everything they can to crush the conservative side of the equation, using these two sock puppets as their meme.  And I'll be here to blow holes in their effort.

1 comment:

Peter V said...

Kelly,
There is a good reason why I am not part of ClarkForward. I agree it looks like a coup. That being said I don't like the divide and conquer mentality of appointed officials. It is these same appointed officials that have brought me a labor contract that I have refused to sign and have fought every step of the way. I am on record publically opposing the labor contract and how elected officials were cut out of the process. In my book that should be a serious offense, but the appointed bureacracy goes on paying no price. I have been told numerous times there is nothingnI can do about it. I want an elected person in the position over the bureacracy that will set the tone and take on the fight. If cutting union positions, taking on the unions in court, delivering on time and returning $632,990 and actually cutting the expenses $598,000 isn't conservative enough, I guess I don't know what is. If you expect me to refuse to go speak to a group when asked by a fellow elected official about something I believe, not going to happen. I am pretty clear why the Columbian is trying to act like I am divided from the Commissioners, but I am not sure why you are trying to do the same thing.