Tuesday, July 24, 2012

(UPDATE:) McKenna: snatching defeat from the jaws of victory; down 7 to Inslee. (Elway)

(UPDATE: Yesterday, I indicated that McKenna was down 5 when he was, in fact, down 7.  I regret the error.)

Earlier this year, back when he was campaigning like a competent reasonably Republican candidate, RINO Rob McKenna had as much as a 9 point lead in the polls.

So, what have his efforts to out-democrat the democrat accomplished?

The most recent Elway Poll has him down 7, 43-36.

Showing the genius of pandering to every special interest group in the state; public employee unions, gays, tribes and the like; having hammered the GOP base with his fringe-left absurdity, McKenna is getting clobbered.

And he should.

I'm not ever voting for him... for anything... and clearly, more and more people are beginning to ask the same question I've been asking for the past several months:

Why vote for the fake democrat (McKenna) when you can get the real thing? (Inslee.)

I expect that the usual suspects will win in the statewides.  My fellow Republicans see it as blaspheme that I oppose McKenna; but I see it as blaspheme that they're only concerned about a label over the substance.

But RINO Rob is reaping what he's sown, and he's got no one to blame but himself.

No comments: