Thursday, February 05, 2009

A Wife Post: Coffee in the 'Wave.

.
OK... so I'm sitting in my home office ("This is where da' magic happens...") and I keep hearing a "beep...beep...beep," over and over for maybe 10 minutes.

So, I ask my wife: "Sweetie... what's up with the beeps?"

She replies, "Oh, that's just my coffee."

Since I was heading out to the kitchen, I thought I'd grab her nuked coffee and bring it back to her. So, I head over to the microwave, open the door, and this is what's in there:

My wife had microwaved a half inch of coffee.

One
Half
Inch.

There was a fresh pot of coffee less than 3 feet away.

And she microwaved this instead of warming it up with fresh coffee.

So, I brought it back to her, and gave her a little bit of a hard time.

She drank it. Then she looked up at me and smiled, "And it's really, really, good."

No comments: