Sunday, January 22, 2017

What the sheep of the march yesterday SHOULD have done.



Wow.  Talk about a waste of time.  Talk about tools.  Talk about getting used by Soros the puppet master.

Millions... TENS of millions of dollars wasted.  Millions of man hours, down the tube.

This insanity set their causes back immeasurably.  Allowing scum like Ashley Judd, who babbled about Trump's fantasies over having sex with his daughters, or that skank Madonna, whose own personal fetish is to "blow up the White House," much like any other terrorist scum to use them as a stage?

"By their words, ye shall know them."

When it comes to political kabuki theater, the only question is this: at the conclusion of the play, is their cause any better off than it was when the play started?

Does ANYONE believe those in a position to act on the behalf of these fringe-left nutjobs will do ANYTHNG for them, except ignore them?

Did yesterday's activities accomplish ANYTHING, excepting making these tools look like morons, puppets whose strings are easily yanked at the command of their Oz, George Soros?

Of course not.

The hatred and ignorance these morons displayed yesterday merely harden the legislative hearts of their opponents.  Any time those in charge even think about what these women were sniveling about, they'll also think about who was behind it and they will... rightfully... do nothing.

Those involved in this stupidity may FEEL better about it.  But that's all.  AT best, it was a pyrrhic victory... at worse... a colossally stupid defeat.

Now, having provided this reality check, the next question is this: what SHOULD these morons have done?

They should have totally Ghandi-ed it.

Instead of wasting their time, effort, energy and money... what they SHOULD have done was to stay in their communities and engaged in a massive national day of service.

Serve the homeless.  Serve the disabled.  Serve the less fortunate.


Tell the whole world you're doing it and why.

You see, as of now, the positive impact of this Soros-financed idiocy is roughly the same as the hole left in the water of a water-filled bucket after someone pulls their foot out.

The negative impacts of this stupidity will last the entirety of Trump's tenure... not unlike the results of our congresswoman's stupidity concerning her opposition to the now-president before the election.

Take the wasted millions and give it to organizations that serve the homeless... put that money into the single-person shelters being built around the country... tiny homes for the homeless.  Show up in numbers who are actually serving those who needed the help.

Feed the poor with it by buying and delivering food to food banks... or donating directly to the organizations running them.

Do it loudly.  Explain why, in adult terms, you're doing it.  Don't allow morons

Imagine the visual.  Imagine the positive vibe.

Compare and contrast that with yesterdays insanity by the leaders of this stupidity and the idiocy of robotic children, programmed by their single-mom parent to mouth words they don't have the faintest clue actually mean... lovingly sought out by a leftist press.

Because here is the complete and actual reality:
Re: Women's March from a poster that is appropriate: 
"I am not a "disgrace to women" because I don't support the women's march. I do not feel I am a "second-class citizen" because I am a woman. I do not feel my voice is "not heard" because I am a woman. I do not feel I am not provided opportunities in this life or in America because I am a woman. I do not feel that I "don't have control of my body or choices" because I am a woman. I do not feel like I am "not respected or undermined" because I am a woman. I am not a "victim" because you say I am.' 
I AM a woman. 
I can make my own choices. 
I can speak and be heard. 
I can VOTE. 
I can work if I want. 
I control my body. 
I can defend myself. 
I can defend my family. 
There is nothing stopping me to do anything in this world but MYSELF. 
I do not blame my circumstances or problems on anything other than my own choices or even that sometimes in life; we don't always get what we want. I take responsibility for myself. 
I am a mother, a daughter, a wife, a sister, a friend. I am not held back in life but only by the walls I choose to not go over which is a personal choice. 
Quit blaming. 
Take responsibility. 
If you want to speak, do so. But do not expect for me, a woman, to take you seriously wearing a pink va-jay-jay hat on your head and screaming profanities and bashing men.
If you have beliefs, and speak to me in a kind matter, I will listen. But do not expect for me to change my beliefs to suit yours. Respect goes both ways. 
If you want to impress me, especially in regards to women, then speak on the real injustices and tragedies that affect women in foreign countries that do not that the opportunity or means to have their voices heard. 
In Saudi Arabia, women can't drive, no rights and must always be covered. 
China and India, infanticide of baby girls. 
Afghanistan, unequal education rights. 
Democratic Republic of Congo, where rapes are brutal and women are left to die, or HIV-infected and left to care for children alone 
Mali, where women can not escape the torture of genital mutilation. 
Pakistan, in tribal areas where women are gang raped to pay for men's crime. 
Guatemala, the impoverished female underclass of Guatemala faces domestic violence, rape and the second-highest rate of HIV/AIDS after sub-Saharan Africa. An epidemic of gruesome unsolved murders has left hundreds of women dead, some of their bodies left with hate messages. Or the 7-year-old girls being sold or married off to 60-year-old men,  
Or the millions of women sold and bought into sex trafficking. 
And that's just a few examples. 
So when women get together in AMERICA and whine they don't have equal rights and march in their clean clothes, after eating a hearty breakfast, and it's like a vacation away that they have paid for to get there... 
This WOMAN does not support it."
You see: here's the thing: no one in the GOP government gives a damn what these clowns do... or did.

As a result, they SHOULD have done something that WOULD have made a difference.

And what happened yesterday... was not them, doing that.

For me, the missing question of the slavish media that NEEDED to be asked... but wasn't... was this:

Now that you've done this, what difference will it make?  How is anything different then it was when you started?

That SHOULD have been asked.  But those in a position to ask wouldn't be caught dead making that ask.

Because they already knew the answer. 

No comments: