Thursday, December 22, 2016

Imagine my surprise: CCP one of the top 100 political blogs on the planet?

Minding my own business and I check my email.

This pops up:

Clark County Politics Blog in Feedspot Top 100 Political Blogs

Anuj Agarwal

Attachments 4:25 AM (11 hours ago)

Hi Clark County Politics Team,

My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog Clark County Politics has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 100 Political Blogs on the web.

http://blog.feedspot.com/political_blogs/

I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 100 Political Blogs on the Internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

Also, you have the honor of displaying the following badge on your blog.




Best,
Anuj



Not the usual email I get.

Must have picked me at random.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Kelly Hinton for being one of the top 100 political blogs on the planet!
Such an achievement underscores the incorrectness of political correctness.
You speak the unvarnished truth about Clark County and our nation.

K.J. Hinton said...

David, thank you so much for your kind remarks and let me take this opportunity to also thank you for all you've done and tried to do for the people of Clark County.

Hatred is a terrible political platform. Those who've fixated on you and your efforts to the exclusion of their own weaknesses and fallacies have done unimaginable damage to our community. And they're not acting out of altruism... they, instead, act out of hatred for those who do not share their views and philosophies.

And now... as a result of their hate, we will all suffer.

You have fought the good fight. And I appreciate it.