Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Dear Senator Rivers, 2.

Since you screwed your district and the people of Clark County sideways by helping to hang a $700 million tax bill around our necks in complete violation of your pledge to oppose gas tax and tab fee increases, I thought I'd take this opportunity to express my appreciation for the massive increase in my tab fees that went along with your betrayal of your constituents.

Last year, I paid $54 for tabs on my now 28 year old Bronco that I drive, perhaps, 30 times a year, primarily during inclement weather because it's lifted and I can use it to get through some flooding and to help my neighbors out.

Imagine how delighted I was to discover that, in addition to you nailing us for 12 cents a gallon for fuel, my tab fee has now increased to $84... from $54... for one year.

I think of you often... usually when I buy fuel.

But I CERTAINLY had thoughts about you today when I opened up my tab renewal notice.

Thanks once again for bending us over for the special interests who own you while heaping dishonor on the professional political class.

I'm ashamed I ever voted for you, and believe me, it's a mistake I'll never make again.

Most sincerely, K.J. Hinton

Constituent you ignore when it comes to communicating with your office in Olympia.

No comments: