Thursday, October 20, 2016

Indicators of who to vote against... most anyone the democratian endorses.

Ballots will be hitting any second, and I'm reviewing the criteria I'm using to make my decisions as to who to vote for.

Our local cancer on our community, The Dmocratian, is a great litmus test as to who to vote against.

Typically, the rag endorses no one unless they're a democrat.

I don't mean by party label; I mean in reality... regardless of what they call themselves.

If the neo-communist cult of personality endorses a candidate, that's like they they believe them to be a democrat where it matters: on their leftist agenda.

As you review their swindle-sheet of endorsements, the pattern becomes clear:

Leftist democrats, Puget Sound liberal Supreme Court justices who make up the law as they go along?

Check.

Statewide offices?  (Gov, Lt. Gov, Insurance Commissioner, Public Lands, Auditor, Attorney General, SPI)

Check.

Federal  offices/President? (President, senate, congress.)

Check

Legislature?  (Every single office endorsed: democrat or RINO)

Check.

County council?

Check

In fact, here’s the breakdown of this supposedly unbiased disgrace to journalism.

Of the seats where two parties are running:

All three Supreme Court justices.

Statewide positions:  six out of seven; and the seventh, Wyman, is another RINO.

Legislative positions:  2, 3, 1, 1 RINO and 1 because of her company’s full page ad revenue (Lefty Lou knows which side of his bread is buttered.)

Federal seats: all 3 are democrats.

Local council seats: 2

The numbers are clear: of the positions available for election, the rag has endorsed a democrat/fake Republican in…. all of them.  All, of course, while that lying punk Brancaccio continually claims his lack of bias.

For me, I won’t be voting for any of them and I appreciate the rag’s handy election round up that enables me to simple either not vote in a race or vote for the opponents of the candidates they endorse.

That does not guarantee that those not endorsed will earn my vote, either.

Refuse to endorse Trump?

I’m voting against you.

Accept money from the Cowlitz as they set about to buy local and legislative government?

I’m voting against you.

Lie to get elected?  (And I’m talking about you, Rivers) and I’m voting against you.

To that end, the local stain on journalism does serve a useful purpose by pointing out, through their endorsements, those unfit to hold elective office.

And for that small service, I thank them.

Do your own research.  Look it up yourself.  Don’t take anyone’s word for it, even mine.  I’m not telling you WHAT to think, I’m telling you TO think.  And remember: the classic definition of insanity is doing the same thing, over and over, while expecting a different outcome.  You send these same people back into their office and expect them to look out for you and keep their promises then you are, in fact, politically insane… and you deserve what you get in the form of bigger government, higher taxes, higher fees and more regulations.

The rest of us?

Not so much.

No comments: