Sunday, March 06, 2016

When you're a clueless idiot... you don't know what it's like to have common sense. Bernie Sanders...

It's frightens me that this simple idiot is in even a remote position to become president of the United States.

In fact, it frightens me that he's allowed into the public without being kept on a leash.

This simple idiot actually said this: 
"When you’re white, you don’t know what it’s like to be living in a ghetto. You don’t know what it’s like to be poor. You don’t know what it’s like to be hassled when you walk down the street or you get dragged out of a car," Sanders said.
Besides the obvious, which is that white people INVENTED ghettos in this country... I am very, very "white."

I also know what it means to be very, very poor.

I'm a product of the welfare state, pre-food stamp days.  And as a brief aside, no one paid for my college but me... out of pocket... and out of service to my country, a pathway that everyone could take.

I've been homeless.  I've lived in my car.  I've been hassled.  I haven't been dragged out of my car... but this guy has:



Ultimately, at least one of these fine gentlemen who came close to killing Denny because he was white was, himself, killed... and another killed a drug dealer and has been sentenced to 46 years, minimum in prison.

So, yeah, I totally get it when a white, sell-his-own-children to get elected leftist bigot wants to give everything I have away to others to get elected to continue us down Obama's leftist toilet to the natural conclusion of all sewage.

But don't even tell me that I am excluded from knowing poverty because I am white.

Don't even tell us that our color somehow precludes us from living in a "ghetto."

And don't even think that we don't know what it's like to be "dragged out of a car."

That makes as much sense as HillBilly's incessant lies about her criminal activity concerning the handling of her classified documents on her email server.

In the end, there is no lie they won't tell.  No pandering they won't engage in.  No exaggeration they won't use to suck in the minorities these fringe-left nut jobs have been doing their best to keep on the plantation since long before the Civil War.

No comments: