Friday, September 18, 2015

Another reason why I write about my opposition to Marc Boldt: he asked me to.

(FULL DISCLOSURE:  I freely admit that I am totally opposed to Marc Boldt's election this time, just as I was last time, since he's completely sold out to the left; forgotten/ignored GOP principles, supports the CRC scam in it's entirety and wants to hang tolls around our neck for the next several decades that would destroy a great deal of small business in Clark County as a result.

NO candidate or campaign or anyone involved or in any way concerned with any candidate or campaign was aware of or approved or had input into this post.

Further, Marc Boldt is my brother-in-law, and I worked for him as his legislative assistant for 6 years while he was in the state house, 1994 - 2000.)
 

One of my motivations here is this sort of thing:  Primarily, because he's asked me to, political issues aside.

Marc's become quite the texter.

He texted me the following shortly after primary night:




That, of course, was in reference to my efforts everywhere to school people on Marc's record as a commissioner and how much he's both tried to screw us... and actually done it.

And then, a couple of days later:




I, of course, am happy to oblige.

But these are but a couple of indications that perhaps Marc, my own brother-in-law, might not be all sweetness and light after all. 

There's just a tiny bit of snarky vindictiveness looming under that "Christian" exterior.

No comments: