Monday, May 11, 2015

A new low for C3G2 hater scum:

(FULL DISCLOSURE:  I freely admit that I am totally opposed to Marc Boldt's election this time, just as I was last time, since he's completely sold out to the left; forgotten/ignored GOP principles, supports the CRC scam in it's entirety and wants to hang tolls around our neck for the next several decades that will destroy a great deal of small business in Clark County as a result.

NO candidate or campaign or anyone involved or in any way concerned with any candidate or campaign was aware of or approved or had input into this post.

Further, Marc Boldt is my brother-in-law, and I worked for him as his legislative assistant for 6 years while he was in the state house.)

So, I'm hearing that one of the C3G2 scum has to lie about me directly.  And, when corrected, does nothing to retract the lie.

That sort of thing is to be expected by the lowlifes infesting the site in question, as is the failure of the democratian to do anything about it, like remove the lie in question.

I, personally, am mentioned as being among those recoiling from Marc Boldt's recent email scam wherein, among other things, he falsely accused Tom Mielke of having "...piles of money behind" him.

As expected, the scum on the C3G2 hate site have rallied to Boldt's defense (unless some other democrat announces: then they'll kick him to the curb like they did after he lost last time)

But among other things one of these scum told the world was that I was, in fact, Boldt's EX "brother in law."


Even when my wife corrected her, neither the democratian nor the skank in question did anything to change her lie.
It's the kind of lie the scum from the C3G2 page revel in.  They not only don't give a damn that they lie, they're experts at it.

You can tell a lot from the scum gathering around Marc, pending a democrat entering the race.  A great deal.

Right, Carolyn?

No comments: