Friday, November 14, 2014

The irony and hypocrisy of today's democratian anti-GOP screed editorial.

Imagine my dismay when this wound up in my inbox:
Republicans have vowed to continue their fight against Obamacare. We'll be more impressed when they present ideas rather than scorn.
Exclusive of the fact that idea after idea after idea HAS been presented by the GOP on this and a variety of other issues, only to be rejected by the clown writer's fellow leftists, that phrase pinged around my brain for a few moments as I pondered where else that might apply.

Then it hit me: the CRC.

A little rewrite:
democrats have vowed to continue their fight against anything except the CRC. We'll be more impressed when they present ideas rather than scorn.
There,.  See how applying the same standard to all sides equally works?

Hypocrites.

No comments: