Sunday, September 21, 2014

Today's challenge to the haters at the C3G2 hate group.

Next month, (19 October) as we do every month, the Red Truck, my wife and I will be heading out to serve the poor in Yacolt with the Lewis River Food Bank.

It takes most of the day, we'll serve maybe 28 to 30 different families:  It's hard work... but it's rewarding as well.

I know many of you come over here and read me, tracking software being what it is and all that.  So here's what I want you to do:

I want you to email me and let me know how many of you are ready to come out and join us.  How many of you are willing to get away from the dark pit of your keyboards and join with your local version of a political Satan and go feed some families?

My guess?

None. 

But if you people express an interests to put your time where your mouth is, I'll be more than happy to accommodate you.

After all, what bet6ter way to learn about your hated enemy then to watch him and work with him to give back?

Check your shot records first, of course. 

Some of my common sense might rub off.

I double-dog dare you.  And no politics, including the charter or Madore, will be discussed... because THIS.... isn't about THAT.

Tick tock, kiddies... tick tock.

No comments: