I talked with Ms. Pauli Hammond for the first time a couple of weeks ago and was so very impressed with her client-centered and compassionate approach to those who must navigate the court system, especially when they have been traumatized. Everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and confidentiality. I will let her own words explain: 

"I am also a passionate advocate for programs to prevent against domestic violence and elder abuse as well as for lower income families to get the assistance they need in a friendly, compassionate and expedient manner. I plan to provide sufficient access to the resources needed to fill out and file the correct paperwork, such as in-house Kiosks with step by step instructions in a private secure location."

Deanna Pauli Hammond has my vote and endorsement, too.