Thursday, April 17, 2014

Well, got the answer from Dingethal on my question: he deleted it.

In the post below, I indicated that I would post any response I picked up from the three candidates I sent it to.

Well, it was actually 2 candidates.  Bully Winningham has banned me and my meager efforts from posting any question on her facebook page, because, well, it's beneath her to treat any of her prospective constituents who disagree with her with anything approaching respect.

Briggs, on the other hand, hasn't deleted my post... but I expect he'll ignore it... because, well, that's what they do.

And how sad and pathetic is that?

If you think you don't like ME, or can run away from ME, what are you going to do if by some sordid joke you manage to win?

You 3 clowns tell us you'll represent us all... but you won't even answer our questions?

Yeah.  You'll "represent" us, all right: you'll ignore us and our concerns as much then as you do now.

No comments: