Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Why I won't see "Lone Survivor."

Hearing a lot of buzz about it but I won't be seeing it or any other Wahlberg movie.

This clown doesn't make a movie that doesn't have guns in it.  I know there are many other hypocrites like him who do the same thing, but they won't be getting nickel one from me.

Gun Control: Where Do Stars Stand on Firearms?

“I would love it if they could take all the guns away. Unfortunately, you can’t do that so you hope that good people in the world have them to protect the people who can’t protect themselves,” Mark Wahlberg bemoaned in the Herald Sun in 2007. “Certainly, I haven’t used a gun anywhere other than on a movie set and I’d like to see if we could take them all away. It would be a beautiful thing.”
Source: Getty Images
« Back to Story

No comments: