Sunday, July 14, 2013

Is Burkman a democrat and does he support the CRC Scam? Check and double-check.

Of COURSE Burkman was the one who got endorsed by the democratian: he's a leftist and a CRC Scammer.  The one who can do those things the best will ALWAYS get the rag's endorsement, so... what do you expect?

A recent democrat facebook friend stated:
"There is no challenge... Jack Burkman is the clear choice. Vancouver is lucky to have Jack serving the community. I have endorsed Jack and hope my friends and family who live in Vancouver will cast their vote for Jack Burkman!!!"
Partisanship can be a blinding influence in politics: considering the year's long disservice this CRC Scammer did to this community, I found that to be an astounding conclusion.

I responded thus:
Sorry; Burkman's slavish devotion to the CRC/Loot Rail Scam disqualifies him from further elective service.
To which I was told:
I appreciate your view..but im going to agree to disagree on this one. The CRC is dead and we need to come together. I think if you spoke w Jack you might change your mind.
I, of course, have been talked to by a great many people.  I am discerning enough to understand political double-speak.

There's nothing Burkman could say to excuse the abandonment of his duty to the community over the CRC Scam, so why should I talk to him?

My response to this person... ultimately my final response as I unfriended them, was this:
What, exactly, does "need to come together" look like?

Are we to now overlook the malfeasance of those in office that allowed it to come to this while wasting $175 million taxpayer dollars?

The problem is the mentality that would have supported something like this... tremendous and obvious warts and all... is a mentality that we don't need anywhere in government.

It was either a lack of critical thinking skills or he ignored his own senses. That the CRC is dead for now doesn't mean that some iteration of it can't come back. Nor does it mean that next time, Burkman will suddenly and magically do his job and represent the people instead of the Downtown Mafia.

No one who deliberately choose to ignore the will of the people on a project this large should be elected dog catcher. That's how I felt while I did everything I could to keep Marc Boldt (my own brother-in-law) from being re-elected; and that's how I feel about Jack Burkman.
Burkman and the rest of the Downtown Mafia types have done far more damage than good as they substitute their judgment while ignoring the people they claim to represent.  That's why Burkman is on my "Do Not Elect" list.

I'm proud of the part I played in this like I was proud of the part I played in killing that idiotic ballpark scam.

No comments: