Friday, September 07, 2012

The typical Paulbot story, and why I didn't post the PCOA-CCGOP Coup agenda.

To show the cult-like nature of the local Paulbots, I offer up this idiocy:
And his trip was made when he got to shake hands with his idol at a pre-convention party. Paul, 77, was tired after giving a speech, but still made time to meet with supporters, Webb noted.

"I teared up before I shook his hand," Webb said. "And all I could say was just to thank him for what he's done and for opening up my eyes."
"I teared up before I shook his hand."

Are you fricking kidding me? He hasn't DONE ANYTHING, except get blown out in every primary he's been in.

The reality was that Paul never had a chance. Never. But get a Paulbot to admit that?

Those clowns are not real big on reality.

As the Paulbots and their enablers continue in their efforts to take control of the state' and local GOP, I was asked the other day why I hadn't posted the ultra super secret agenda of the coup organizers for their about to be failed effort to take over.

I've been fighting the GOP establishment at most every level since I got here in 88.  I've supported quality candidates who work for their beliefs.  While most of my efforts have been aimed at those with the GOP label, I've never hidden my support of those democrats who I believe deserved that support.

Also, I've never exempted Republicans, or alleged Republican (Right, Marc?) lying puppets and empty suits who I believe to be unfit to hold elective office, merely because they happen to have an R after their names, although this may well be the worst year ever for me in that regard because their are so many.

I admit it, I don't support Romney.  Never have, except to blunt the despised Paulbots at the disaster of the county convention.

I won't be voting for either of those running for the job, since I cannot in good conscience, support either.

I won't support Baumgartner because his impressive resume' and record notwithstanding, I believe his stance on Iran (That it's just spiffy for those nutjobs to have nukes) is a Paulbot death warrant; I won't support McKenna, who has shown himself to be a leftist clown in an "R" suit; I won't support Finkbeiner, who has shown himself to be a leftist clown in an "R" suit, I will be voting for Democrat Jon Haugen because he's one of the few to lead with his opposition to the CRC rip off, like any GOP'er should; I won't vote for Brandon Vick for reasons I've repeatedly state here; I won't vote for Jim Malinowski for PUD, since he was a fake R for too long.

I have made a career out of supporting conservatives.  I've worked to get them elected.

And I've also been a firm opponent to Ron Paul, a simple idiot with no more grasp of geo-politics then he has of quantum mechanics.  And, so, these morons run a Paulbot against me.  Democrat Marc Boldt actually won the PCO race... because frankly, I just stopped giving a damn.

Te Paulbot efforts to take over the GOP, led by Christian Berrigan, were an abysmal failure in the PCO elections, where roughly 25% of those running were moronic enough to pledge allegiance to Der Fuhrer.

Oddly, as I've pointed out, most of the GOP Executive Board and none of those working on or with the Madore Campaign seemed to be finding themselves facing Paulbot opposition in the PCO races.

Madore provided some measure of funding for the effort, their lies to the contrary notwithstanding.  And that would lie about their financing and fail to be utterly transparent about their money while lying about the reasons for all of this garbage... and trying to scam people into believing it was all so "spontaneous" around here locally...

So, a few days back, I was emailed the scam agenda.  It even contained warnings against releasing it because, well, gee, the information was SO sensitive...

THIS EMAIL CONTAINS SENSITIVE INTERNAL PARTY COMMUNICATION – DO NOT CIRCULATE THIS INFORMATION INDEPENDENTLY.  DOING SO COULD DAMAGE STRATEGIC ADVANTAGE TO OUR LOCAL REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES
Bull.

If these people vaporized off the face of the Earth, it wouldn't make any difference in the outcomes locally.

But then, self-delusion is the hallmark of the Paulbot... even those who lie about their allegiance for some other candidate than "Doctor Paul," which is how Paulbots describe this clown.

Well, I thought about it.  One of them even lied to me about having sent it to me as a sitting PCO... which, of course, they did not.

As I pointed out, Clark County will have 15 legislators in Olympia for the next 10 years or so... and 12 of them are going to be GOP.  They'd be GOP no matter what these clowns did.

So, there ya have it.  After 24 years, I am done with it.

There will be no new candidates.  I'll work with those... some of those... in office now, but that's it.

Let the Paulbots do it.  After it becomes clear what moronic failures they are, things will go back to some semblance of normal, where true Republicans (Which Paulbots are not) will hash these issues out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is the add blocking your text very annoying

K.J. Hinton said...

Don't know. I don't see it, but they have popped up occasionally.

Don't know what's causing it... it doesn't show in code so I can't take it out. It must be a bug in the Blogger software.

Try a different browser... that's worked for me.

Anonymous said...

Install Adblock add-on in your Firefo Browser and never worry about them again.