Tuesday, July 03, 2012

So, someone does an LTE to the democratian stating the obvious: that moron Ron Paul is toast and they need to get a clue...

... if they're Republican (They're not.  They're political idiots)

Readers here know of the utter contempt I hold particularly for Ron Paul and his cultist-Paulbots.

Anyone who can vote for gender-based abortion ha a screw loose.  Anyone who would follow such a genuine clown has an entire hardware store loose.

And for more evidence of their rank idiocy, just go to this article and read the arrogant, asinine, supercilious comments from the Paulistinians as they babble in support of their continuing delusion while they apply their massive, hypocritical double standard to everyone else, meaning, anyone smart enough to disagree with those morons.

I write this, not as a Romney supporter (which I am not... and by the way, moron, Obamacare IS a tax... idiot) but as a political realist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for giving me a smile, Kelly after reading the article... I was surprised you weren't going to have a comment about the C's website being down because of a bad domain registrar change?

--Jeremy

K.J. Hinton said...

The Columbain views me as untermensch and I am not allowed to post there.

Speaking truth to power is not allowed... when THEY are the power being spoken to.