Saturday, November 20, 2010

So, I voted with my feet on HB 1070 - 5 days in Arizona.

.
I spent 5 days in Tucson starting last Saturday... kind of my response to the moronic, bigoted, anti-American boycott of Arizona since they had the good sense to pass HB 1070, the state level bill addressing illegal aliens and the Obama administrations pathetic non-enforcement of our laws addressing illegal immigration.

I mention this because, using self-serving, exaggerated fringe-left numbers, a neo-communist group claims that Arizona "lost" $141 million in business as a result of the moronic boycott the left keeps babbling about.

I believe their courageous actions actually gained them hundreds of millions of dollars in stature around the country, and no mention is made about people like me, who specifically chose Arizona to drop a $1500 bill on as my efforts at anti-protest.

It was stunningly beautiful, hamstrung by a 9.1% sales tax, the kind of number that would keep me from ever moving there.

But driving out to Tombstone and the Sagaura National Park was worth the trip.

Kudos to the government of Arizona for putting the interests of the citizens of that state ahead of the political correctness of the fringe-left nutjobs whining about enforcing our laws.

No comments: