Thursday, November 04, 2010

The inevitable happens: Rossi concedes.

.
Rossi concedes... that is to say, Rossi loses... like I've known he was all along.

A few months ago, I began telling the entire planet that Rossi would lose. I repeatedly tried to tell everyone that he started too late, that he let his arrogance and bad advice get in the way of the decision.

Someone obviously getting charity work in DC, who's name rhymes with "Stupid," a certain self-described "snarky bitch" was patrticularly vitriolic in her denounciations of my predictions.

One of the many reasons that Rossi lost, not least of which was his decision to wait until hell froze over to announce, is that he listened to idiots like those who think they know what's going on out here.

There will be a long list of these whiny, snivelly, arrogant, ignorant putzs who will now, finally, come out with their own list of "if onlys." But the first in line of those who know why Rossi lost will consist of me.

Hopefully, a lesson was learned by all. So let me help you with that:

I told you so.
.

No comments: