Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Jaime Herrera's a coward? Who knew?

.
Ridgefield Barbie knows she's outclassed by Heck. In fact, the biggest problem Heck has is his party affiliation. In every other way, from experience through education, he is the superior candidate.

Unfortunately, I can't vote for him because his party has led us into a slow-motion (but quicker lately) ongoing train wreck. Equally unfortunate, Babs lacks any quality that would make her more than a useful tool for her puppet master, McMorris Rogers, and she will have no positive impact on that problem.

They know that. So, instead of having the guts and the ability to take Heck on in public, our local version of the empty suit is to much of a coward to debate him here in Clark County, Herrera's occasional home over the past several years (Typically she's been doing her bit for the party circuit in DC when she's not in one of her multiple internships that have done so much to keep her out of the private sector... for the entirety of her life) and an area she would hope to represent without ever enabling the electorate to see her true worthlessness as a candidate.

I have, on occasion, rued that we don't have a qualified congressional candidate representing us in the GOP here locally. Allen West comes to mind... for that matter, David Castillo. But to possibly have this vacuous suit rack making decisions that concern this nation's future, economy and security frankly sickens me.

Since she lacks the guts to take on Heck in a debate, how is this simple idiot going to have the courage to make decisions that will lead our troops to their deaths... or enable her to stand up to an Obama?

If she was all that, she'd look at Heck and say something like "bring it on.... any time, any where." But that's not our gutless Babs.

As one commenter pointed out, Heck won't move down here... although, given the moronic government and mayor of Vancouver and the stupidity of replacing the I-5 Bridge for wasted billions, who can blame him? But his desire to take this jock on in public... including here... shows that he has the courage of his convictions and is not intimidated by our resident fake.

For her, just the opposite is the case. And for those stupid enough to support her... well, you get what you pay for.

Remember that as you vote for little Ms. "I didn't have any reason to criticize Brian Baird."

Cross posted on Jaime Herrera Watch.
.

6 comments:

Lew said...

Maybe she cowers away because she knows Doughboy can't be there to run interference for her, what with his being arrested and out on bail for fourth degree assault, domestic violence.

She and the GOP can sure pick great people for front supporters, can't they?

Gr8mochas said...

Interestingly enough, her handler over here seems to be in an interesting race with her democratic opponent. It might be difficult for her to get to DC without McMorris-Rogers there.

Martin Hash said...

Heck doesn't just look good on paper - email him or give him a call. Offer the guy a chance to demonstrate his meddle - don't just let his party affiliation define your own judgment.

Denny has always been standup with me, and he'll debate you all night long if you let him.

K.J. Hinton said...

Martin, it's not Heck. I think he's a reasonable guy and would probably be a knowledgeable, mature informed individual representative.

But I have to consider his party affiliation... I must. Because the leadership that he would support has been a disaster to this Nation. And while I would support him individually, I have to take the longer view and judge the impacts of Heck being another vote to maintain Pelosi as Speaker... and this country simply cannot have her in charge of anything anymore.

Remove party from this situation and Heck would likely win going away, given his abysmal competition.

But when he gets to DC, he has to vote for Pelosi. And I can't have that. This country can't have that.

We are forced to look beyond the individual. I also have some problems with Heck's positions on Obama care and the like. And I have no doubt that, unlike Barbie, he WILL stand up for his positions... I see his positions (Obamacare, TARP, Stimulus) as being wrong and very damaging to this country.

I am torn between voting for someone who is informed, intelligent, but wrong on the issues... and an empty suit who doesn't even know what day it is relatively speaking, but who would likely be closer to where I believe I need her to be once her handlers yank her chain.

And that's why I'll likely write in Boyd. Unless Heck disavows the Obama agenda and pledges not to vote for anyone in the current House leadership, his other qualities cannot overcome the horrific damage they have done and will do should they be returned to power.

Martin Hash said...

Nancy Pelosi of DC is no more real than the Wicked Witch of Oz (allegorically speaking), TARP is from the Bush administration, and that health fiasco will never materialize. Vote your head not your heart.

K.J. Hinton said...

If Pelosi is that, then Heck should have no trouble pledging not to support her return to the Speakership.

TARP originated under Bush and was one of his biggest mistakes... but most of the ownership and implementation of it belongs to Obama.

If Obama care is repealed, then I know will never materialize... and I also know that Heck will not support that repeal, nor will he support a continuation of the Bush tax cuts... ALL of them, including for the "rich".

I'm not going to support someone who seems to support the implementation of a law that would/could potentially jail/fine me because I refuse to buy a product. And "materialized" or not, the harmful impacts on the health care market already can't be overlooked.

It's my head and his positions that are telling me this.

You have no particular fear of democrat leadership, I do. And a vote for Heck is a vote for that leadership, absent his decision to avoid voting for it.

And frankly, I won't risk it.

I'm not all that convinced that the GOP will do any better... but I find it hard to believe they could do any worse.

And that's my head working, I believe.