Sunday, March 31, 2024

Expect a mirror image of the 2022 primary again this time around... with an antifa Marie win in the general.

I hope against hope that I'm wrong.

As the congressional primary heats up here locally... I expect a replay... with the same outcome... of the last primary that was a bloodbath here and which resulted in antifa Marie's win.

It's why Lewallen is running on the GOP side and once again. I expect establishment RINOS to spend millions at the last minute to keep Kent out.

The same people that did it last time are still here. They're still active. And they still don't care if the GOP maintains House control or not. In fact, our local fake Republican billionaire would prefer democrat control.

I've suspected this effort since the last election. They will do it again this election because it worked last time, so they have no reason not to do it again.

THIS time, they're not even trying to hide it.

Here's an indicator of why my conclusion is supported:

No comments: