Thursday, September 01, 2016

Filed PDC Complaint against Marc Boldt for taking $5000 from his 2012 campaign.

Given how eager the Democratian is to publish any article nailing the local GOP for whenever any democrat, such as Chuckie Green/Julie Olson files a complaint against them, I thought I'd run an experiment here and see if they'd do the same for one of their buddies.

Moments ago, I filed a PDC complaint against my brother-in-law, County Chair Marc Boldt, over the apparent illegal removal of $5000 from his 2012 campaign account.

Any review of his 2012 PDC's will show the following:

Note this screen capture of his fundraising reports:


Note the amount listed under "Loans."  $0.00

Now, from his expenditure page, note the fact that he repaid himself for a loan he did not, apparently, make.

 

It is illegal, except in certain circumstances, to use campaign funds for personal purposes.

It's CERTAINLY illegal to claim $5000 for a loan repayment when you never made such a loan.

I've written about this many times, but the rag, being the rag, has never even mentioned it.  So, I thought I'd take this opportunity to allow them to show some of that lack of bias Lefty Lou is always bragging about, but never showing.

Chuckie Green, the clown running the C3G2 hate site (along with another clown, Carolyn Crain); who lost to fellow democrat Julie Olson in his effort to become a Boldt sockpuppet like Olson is, files a complaint against the GOP... like he's filed other unfounded complaints against others involved with the GOP... files another one and gets Democratian coverage.

Well, When I filed my complaint against Rivers nine months or so ago back, the rag wrote about it, (Over  month later) and got almost every single fact concerned flat wrong.  While they DID write about it, they managed to find a way to get most everything backwards and they failed to include many of the facts salient to the issue.

But then, Rivers is a "Brancaccio Buddy," so, I guess that sort of thing is to be expected.

Surely now, in the interests of even-handed journalism, I can expect an email from Lauren Dake asking ME any questions about this complaint BEFORE they put the story out so I can straighten them out AGAIN, like I did last time... AFTER they put it out there.

But what say we not hold our collective breaths, shall we?

No comments: