Friday, February 19, 2016

Apple going after the world-wide terrorist market.

So, the Fed wants Apple to crack open the cell phone (Crack the encryption) for one of the San Bernardio terrorists.

I don't have a problem with that.

Meanwhile, Apple is throwing a fruit-compote fit over the whole thing.  Terrorists everywhere are pleased.

See, here's the thing: the "key" Apple falsely claims they don't have can be changed.  That said, terrorists don't live in a vacuum.  This news is all the rage, so what's gonna be the cell phone of choice for the terrorism set?

Why, Apple, of course.

Because they now know that you can slaughter Americans and that won't make a damn bit of difference to the Lazy A.

Yes, I know about government overreach.  But now, I'm forced to compare and contrast the difference between "government overreach" and "terrorist overreach."

How do you think the people in that conference room in San Bernardino might vote on the matter?

I have no Apple products.  I'm an Android guy.  I also don't particularly like the idea of paying $1000 for something that I can buy for $300 to do exactly what I need it to do.

Now, I just have another reason to avoid them.

Meanwhile, terrorists rejoice.  Their communications are much more secure.

No comments: