Thursday, March 19, 2015

The idiocy of Obama's mandatory vote idea.

I have the right to vote.  I typically fill out my ballot around 50%, having determined that the other 50%, such as Herrera and Vick, aren't worth voting for.

I also have the right not to vote.  And if a law passes REQUIRING me to vote, I swear to God that I will never vote again.

Look, here's the thing: I get that Obama's butt is still smoking over getting crushed in the midterms. As the most pathetic, damaging, worthless president this country has ever known I suppose blaming the people who didn't vote was about all he had left to explain the, for-him, hideous outcome for him, as if the outcome really made any difference.

Which it hasn't.

Meanwhile, this isn't even and underhanded attempt to get the illegal alien vote: this is an overt, outright rip off to make that happen; a leftist partisan scam because those of the that ilk, particularly those dependent on stealing money out of our wallets as a result of their choices, are the most likely to be impacted by this sorry effort at manipulation... much like Obama lying about the number of people who've signed up for Obamacare... a system that would have only cost me $9000 this year in premiums with a $9000 deductible.

Leave it to a leftist to demand that we should make our electoral system a carbon copy of Vlad Putin's... obviously hoping for the same outcomes.

Meanwhile, our ability to vote is a precious right paid for with the blood of those who've gone on before.

Precisely like my right to not vote.

Most people who fail to vote are ignorant... but not all of us.  I write in Mickey Mouse or Goofy or what have you because the choices are abysmal.  Few around here know more than I do about the candidates, their positions and the initiatives and their scams.

For example, neither of the two guys running in the 18th District last cycle should be in office: both are worthless, and I would rather have dived into a vat of boiling acid than vote for either Vick or Mussolini Mikey Briggs.

That, of course, is my right, precisely like my permanent failure to ever sign up for Obamacare... which I will never do.

And exactly like my right to not vote, it is inviolate.

Just sayin'.

No comments: