Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Just noticed: the democratian seems to have disabled comments on their skanky political blogs. Wonder why?

CORRECTION:  Comments ARE allowed. 

You have to click on the title of each post, and they appear.

Thanks to Lew Waters for the update.

_______________________________________________

Look, I get that a lot of people (considering that no one reads my meager effort) hate what I write or how I write it (fortunately, I don't give a damn) but even then, I allow comments that typically (but not always) don't have personal attacks (Mostly from scum connected to Jon Russell or Greg Owens)  and so, I've got to wonder:

Why, all of a sudden, have comments been disabled for the articles those cowardly slime (Stephanie Rice, for example) put up on the two democratian political blogs?

What happened to that?

But then, to date, you rarely find courage, truth and integrity in the democratian, so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

Still, I've got to wonder:

What are those scum so afraid of?

No comments: