Sunday, August 26, 2012

Always enjoying knocking the Paulbot running the PCOA scam site off message

The incompetence of these clowns really can't be overstated: The Call to Paulbot Takeover site is getting positively giddy about my bitch-slapping reality checks... to the point where that asswipe includes my street number (144th) in some sort of typically cultish effort to try and intimidate me.

While it is the kind of thing Ron Paul kool aid drinkers are famous for along with the rest of the nazi's, that crap, of course, doesn't work on me.

They're having a little party on September 6, which a few of my moles have completely filled me in on.

See, ALL PCO's, of which I still am one until the non-appearing, non-Republican Marc Boldt doesn't show up (after all, what can you expect from someone who doesn't bother to read the party platform?) were invited to this little soiree... except me, of course.  Anti-Paulbots are not invited.

So, having shown the incompetence of a clown who fails to deliver, he's reduced to this kind of playground BS.

But as I said, the anti-Paulbot forces will be well prepared for their coup attempt, and, like usual, it will fail.

I look forward to attending the neo-fascist meeting... you know... to provide some local color?

All details to follow.

Tah!

No comments: