Sunday, May 27, 2012

My mistake: a FOUR way race in the 620 precinct.

Fist fights are breaking out all over as the Paulbots make a concerted effort to take over the state GOP... and the 6-20 is no exception.

(Note: there is a block viewing part of the text, I can't find the source of it but it is see-through if you use firefox.)

Initially, I was under the impression that only 3 of us were running for PCO here... and I was, accurately, the only Republican.

Democrat Marc Boldt had signed up; Paulistinian Gary Byers had signed up... and now, days later, I come to find out that Herb Maxey has made the trip.

Wow.  How weird is it that more people signed up, claiming to be Republican, for PCO... then signed up to run for state representative in Ed Orcutt's open seat.

Still going through the preliminaries of planning a local debate.  I think the 4 of us should hash this out.

Boldt can explain why, as a democrat, he'd want to run for PCO; Byers can fill us in on the Paulbot GOP takeover plan, Maxey can talk about cats and I can discuss drag racing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like someone is having fun? ;) -- Jeremy