Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sam Reed light: why I will oppose Kim Wyman's election to Secretary of State.

Sam Reed was arguably the worst elected official in this state during his absurd tenure as Secretary of State.

His actual priorities as opposed to his promises?

Well, make sure that convicted felons get the vote.

Ignore the illegal alien vote.

Ignore illegal votes, multiple votes, fraudulent votes.

And, of course, while doing everything he can to to get the illegal alien vote registered through a motor-voter scam that doesn't require proof of citizenship... hell, our driver's license system doesn't seem to require that...

He was also doing everything he could to follow in the rather moronic steps of Oregon to ONLY count votes in the Auditor's Office by COB election night... as opposed to counting votes POSTMARKED election day... cuttting off thousands of votes.  Kind of ironic, eh?

Now, what would/does all of those policies do?

Reduce his workload.

That's not what he was supposed to be there for.

Now, Kim Wyman comes along, and in all honesty, I have to admit that I'd never heard of her until a couple of days ago.

So, I go on over to her web site, and I check out her "priorities" page.

And what don't I see?

Anything that shows her to be any different than Reed.

Well, guess what?  I didn't support Reed, so I'm not supporting Wyman, until or unless she addresses these issues... which means, never.  Additionally, she's endorsed by Reagan "I support gay marriage because I think it'll get me elected to AG" Dunn.

Bad move.

We're just now getting rid of one Sam Reed.... why on earth would I support a clone?

1 comment:

Blogging around the Pacific Northwest said...

Kelly, if you haven't been keeping up with the state legislature, there is a bill for scanning licenses for duplicates and frauds through the use of facial recognition software.

src: http://licensingexpress.wordpress.com/2010/04/27/new-license-design-facial-recognition-to-play-latest-role-in-stemming-id-theft/

Haugen speaks of it here: http://blog.senatedemocrats.wa.gov/radio/facial-recognition-bill-passes-senate/