Sunday, September 25, 2011

So, how can Russell fix this?

Readers of this blog know of my contempt for Washougal city councilman/failed congressional candidate/failed state representative candidate Jon Russell.  The question one might ask as a result is this: what can Russell do to fix this?

Based on my recent Facebook conversation with him, wherein he attacks me... kind of... but disputes none of my allegations, it's pretty clear he's confused.

We read about "God's will.":


  • Jon Russell · Top Commenter · Friends with Peter Van Nortwick
    God does as he pleases for the things he wants to accomplish in each of us. Everything is about a spiritual growth and lessons, not political gotcha.




  • And that's fascinating, because one of the things I learned in a philosophy class a long time ago was that one way we would know that God is talking to us (rhetorically) is by running out the string and challenging our own disbelief.


    No comments: