Thursday, September 08, 2011

Enough is enough: It's time to GET those union sons a bitches. (Call out the National Guard)

.
As always, the rag leaves out salient facts, either through ignorance or incompetence, because THE most important question went unasked:

What's going to be done to put these union scum in prison?

If I'm a guard and you start coming after me... taking me hostage and the like?

I'll take the necessary action to stop that from happening... including dropping you with my .45.

This crap has gone on long enough. Law enforcment is incapable of handling this situation because of the sheer numbers of the scum involved.

Our worthless governor is uniquely positioned to put an end to this nonsense: She can call out the National Guard and order their deployment in such a way that the property damage stops and those assholes who think because they're so many of them they can get away with this crap are locked up for a few years to give them time to think about what they've done.

At this point, it seems that someone is, quite unnecessarily, GOING to get killed. Queen Chrisie needs to act BEFORE that happens.

After is too late.

God, I despise unions. And this kind of nazi crap is part and parcel as to the why of it.
.

1 comment:

Lew said...

I think a couple passes by a fully armed Apache or Warthog might get the goons attention.