Monday, April 11, 2011

Lies, damned lies and democrats: Hey copper... I didn't see nuthin'

.
It's not just that the democrats lie... it's that they do such a gawdawful job of it.

The fringe-leftists and union thugs got fried in Wisconsin.  They need to... how does the left put it when the shoe is on the other foot?

Oh... yeah.  Get over it.
The Democrat in Waukesha County who verified -- on video -- that the numbers from the city of Brookfield mistakenly were left out of the count reported to AP now insists she didn't see nothin' (via The PJ Tatler):
I am 80 years old and I don’t understand anything about computers. I don’t know where the numbers Kathy [Nickolaus] was showing me ultimately came from, but they seemed to add up. I am still very, very confused about why the canvass was finalized before I was informed of the Brookfield error and it wasn’t even until the press conference was happening that I learned it was this enormous mistake that could swing the whole election. I was never shown anything that would verify Kathy’s statement about the missing vote, and with how events unfolded and people citing me as an authority on this now, I feel like I must speak up.
Oh yeah? HotAir links to the videotaped press conference in which Miss I Can't Remember Nothin' thought otherwise (starting at 13:30):
"We went over everything and made sure that all the numbers jived up and they did.... Everything that we went over yesterday afternoon and today all those numbers jived up and we're satisfied that it's correct. And I'm with the Democratic Party Vice Chair of Waukesha County, so I'm not going to stand her and tell you something that's not true."
Thanks again to Professor Jacobson.
.

No comments: