Thursday, February 03, 2011

The Progressive's idea of civility.

.
It's amazing how many people seem to be so concerned about how and what I write... and the "tone" I take.

It's rare that those same people ever express any concern over the leftist versions of my blog... but then, they seem to agree with those sentiments. Here's a rather extreme view of that kind of thing, captured as it happens, in a large group of, well, scum... to put a point on it.



So... I'M not "civil" enough?

Please.
.

2 comments:

Gr8mochas said...

I guess my question, as with anyone who takes such extreme positions, is what do they base those opinions on? What are the facts that they use to make such remarks? It's bizarre, beyond bizarre.

Anonymous said...

All I can say is that I am seriously embarrased to even have to be associated with ignorance of that video. To see the interviewer ask those questions and people not turning around too look at him like "wtf do you think you are?"

Man, I guess another day in the life of the average sheeple....