Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Warrior's take on turning us into a homosexual military.

To Take a Coined Phrase....

Posted By Deebow • [December 19, 2010]

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder....

A special Defense Department working group appointed by Defense Secretary Robert Gates has recommended that the military should “expressly prohibit” heterosexuals from using separate showers, bathrooms and bunking facilities from homosexuals when the repeal of the law banning homosexuals from the military goes into effect.

Just more of the same from people who think the military is just like Xerox or General Motors. Just make some H.R. decision and there you have it, problem solved. I am pretty certain that if I have to live in the same BEQ room with two other guys, who happen to be gay, I am nigh on to convinced that there are going to be, um... issues. It is one thing to come back to your room after finishing a REFORGER or yet another field problem and your room mate has his girlfriend in your shared BEQ room. It becomes an entirely different matter when it is his boyfriend.

Because even though it is the military, there are things you still can't make service members think or do. The generals can implement all the policies they want and make everyone go to all the mandatory sensitivity training they demand, but service members are still free to think that two guys or two girls and what they might do together in a barracks room is wrong.

I think the "giant sucking sound" that America is about to hear comes from the members of our military who are going to be leaving, and taking all of their valuable combat experience with them, because of this ruling. I think they will be taking SecDef Gates and the Generals up on their challenge and just find another job (maybe, but have you seen the unemployment rate?).

I think back to the best speech I have heard regarding lawyers, liberals and problems like this and the defense of the nation...

And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.

We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

Thanks Col. Jessup for your supportive words. I have always said I don't care what you do or with whom you do it, but don't demand that I think that it is normal or OK. And mark my words, there are going to be problems.... Huge problems....

So libturds, you might think that you have given us a kinder gentler military that is more fashion conscious and sensitive. All you did today was weaken a country.


Yet another HT to BLACKFIVE.

.

2 comments:

Lew said...

For any who think the guys on the front lines will just roll over and accept this, think again. All you have to do is look back to 1977 when Jimmy Carter took control and began implementing his policies, amnesty to draft dodgers and such.

All you have to do is look to the 1990's when Bill Clinton began his tenure and used the Military for social engineering.

Under both administrations, Military readiness suffered greatly and we were left weakened.

Both of them were during peacetime. In case people forgot, we are still at war and with a demoralized fighting force, don't be surprised to see a mass exodus of our most experienced combat Troops.

Nearly one third already declared they would if this policy was shoved off on them.

Even half of that will hurt the Military's preparedness.

Oh, and also in case you have forgotten, those that strap explosive to their bodies to blow up others or highjack airplanes to fly into occupied buildings are still out there and their threat has grown in the last couple years.

Nice going, fools.

K.J. Hinton said...

And where does it end?

If one of these guys makes a pass at me to I get a court martial because I broke his jaw?

Sex in the field OK? Those two man tents get mighty cozy.

Increased AIDS and lifelong medical care resulting from that? No probelms, apparently.

That homosexuality will magically no longer figure in to the enlistment/retention equation is absurd.

But then, I don't see Gates or Mullen bunking with seaman recruits any time real soon.

Idiots.