Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Bloodbath.

.
I'm out at various GOP victory celebrations tonight as this is posted. (I set it up some 27 hours ago)

What do these results show?

Pretty much everything I've written here about the left is, well, on target.

Nationally, they suck. Locally they suck even more.

Even the best efforts of the increasingly irrelevant Democratian couldn't do anything to stem the blood flow as leftists were pulverized at most every level.

God, how it sucks to be a democrat tonight... even more than usual.

A more detailed analysis is forthcoming.
.

2 comments:

Blogging around the Pacific Northwest said...

From what I heard on KGW 8 tonight at 10pm, am I hearing it correct that Denny has offered his congratulations to Jamie Herrera???

K.J. Hinton said...

That is correct.