Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How acid in the face is helping Tony Golik grandstand.

.
Democrat union thug Tony Golik is running for prosecutor. I understand that.

He wants the job real, real bad, so no TV camera or microphone is safe from his smug visage.

Golik, as he likes to point out, runs the major crimes unit in the prosecutor's office. Of course, he doesn't know spit about the civil obligations of the prosecutor's office, but hey... that's for another post.

So this sick woman Storro tries to pull a fast one. It's got a bunch of people in a tizzy. And Golik senses an opportunity to take advantage of this situation to get his face everywhere... profiteering off the misery of others.

I want prosecutors who do their job. But I damned sure don't want one who revels in it and I damned sure don't want one who uses a situation for political reasons.

As a union thug, I understand that Golik doesn't really give a damn about the people as much as he does his pay raises and his benefits. But this?

This is low, even for a union thug like Golik.

And I don't want a self-centered political slimeball running the show in Clark County.
.

No comments: