Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Democrat union thug Golik has his priorities screwed up.

.
You know, I get the whole fake acid attack thing. I get that she's an idiot... and likely mental.

What I don't get is Golik getting so far out front on this case while his shop allows Anthony Bittner to be OR'd to his parents for a string of alleged criminal acts that should see him locked up without bail.

So this sick woman gets popped for theft at the crest of the publicity wave while Bittner walks out to go home.

Nah. There wasn't anything political about our bogus crime fighter getting the publicity for that, was there.

Congrats, Tony. You've managed to make me sick.
.

1 comment:

Lew said...

At least Golik got his 15 minutes of national fame on TV this evening.

I hear he, Brancaccio and another were guests on the Nancy Grace Show.

Something tells me Marcus Griffith will be pissed to hear he wasn't invited.