Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Letterman runs into a smart Tea Party leader.

.
I don't have much good to say about David Letterman. I don't watch his show anymore. Like many leftists, morality doesn't play much of a role in his life, and his sexual exploitation of the women on his staff should have resulted in his show being yanked off the air. But that seems to be both typical of the lamestream media and the subject of another post.

Given Letterman's avowed fringe leftism, I was mystified as to how he would have someone in the Tea Party leadership (Pam Stout of Idaho) on. I recognize that since Leno went back to the 11:30 slot, he's been crushed in the ratings, but still, the only motivation besides ratings I could think of was for Letterman to make Pam out to be some sort of idiot.

That said, please go here and watch as Pam gives at least as good as she gets.

Huge hat tip to John Nolte at Big Hollywood.
.

1 comment:

Gr8mochas said...

This was a great interview and although Letterman baited her several times, I think he was very respectful, as he should have been. Sandpoint is only 45 minutes from where I live, and it says a lot about the community and its people to have someone from there recognized like this. Sandpoint is not a large community, it's eclectic, but it's people are passionate about what they believe. She was very articulate and got the simple and heartfelt point across. Thanks for posting this link, I hope many people view it.