Monday, September 28, 2009

An exception to political talk on this blog: Seattle Seahawk uniforms: In the Name of God, stop.


There is no doubt in my military mind that these are the butt-ugliest pieces of uniform crap I have ever seen.
.
These are so God-awful that John Laird's writing looks good in comparison.
.
These are so God-awful that Tim "The Liar" Leavitt's nose grew one inch SHORTER instead of 5 feet longer just by looking at these uniforms.
.
These are so God-awful that Lou Brancaccio's wreaking rank hypocrisy smells like pure manure instead of the chemically enhanced variety he usually trowels out.
.
I'm from Seattle. I've been a Seahawk fan as long as there have BEEN Seahawks. I've even played football; from little league, thru military, thru a brief stint as a tackling dummy in college. And I HAVE seen some UGLY uniforms. But THIS... this uniform is so ugly, it made my LCD screen melt even BEFORE we lost to Chicago.
.
Burn them.
.
Now.
.
Jack Patera is spinning in his grave. And if Jack isn't dead, I'm sure that once he dies, the mere THOUGHT of these ass-ugly uniforms will MAKE him spin in his grave.
.
Even Oregun's moronic turd uniforms look better... and until this leprechaun-green crap came out, I didn't think that was possible.
.

No comments: