Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thoughts on the Parting of President Bush.

.
President Bush has been a disappointment to me in many respects. Obviously, his failure to keep the economy in check; his failure to override democrat efforts that lead to this meltdown, his moronic illegal alien amnesty program that cost him his base, his failure to blast the left for their continuing efforts to sell our troops out, his early strategic failure in Iraq.

These disappointments aside, I thank God every day that he was elected over the morons the left put up.

I have yet to make up my mind if I would have preferred Tweedle Dumb (Gore) or Tweedle Dumber (Kerry) over the messiah. The jury, as they say, is still out.

But at his worst, I would prefer a feared Mr. Bush over any of these three clowns.

And to that I say this: When it comes to the security of this country...


Four years from now, will we be able to say the same?

Major HT to Little Green Footballs and Mission 1 Accomplished.
.

No comments: