Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blago impeached... and man, did he get screwed.

.
Look... I'm no Blago fan. I've busted a cap in his butt here and here, among other places.

But I'm very big on process... and the process here sucks.

No one has yet explained to me why this guy was not allowed to face his accusers. No one has explained to me why he was not allowed to call witnesses. No one has explained to me why he wasn't allowed to mount a Constitutional defense.

Hang this guy? You bet your ass. BUT NOT UNTIL HE IS ALLOWED TO DEFEND HIMSELF FIRST.

Even Judge Roy Been allowed the accused to bring witnesses in before he convicted and hung the accused.

Where's the justice in any of this?

Folks, this was not a good day for America. They should have allowed him the right to present a defense. That they didn't smacks of something unpatriotic... and UnAmerican.
.

No comments: