Saturday, November 24, 2018

Initially posted early last year: So... what happens when you get threatened, directly or indirectly, by a Gellatly groupy?

Imagine my surprise when someone connected to our erstwhile local party chair actually threatened me. And imagine my further surprise when I figured out that it was David Robert Gellatly himself.

The text came in saying (and it's an odd turn of a phrase) "Please stop forwarding all hate messages to David G."

But before that, there was a rundown of all kinds of personal information... my social security number, DOB, past and current addresses and the like, a lie about my current marital status (common law? Seriously?) and information about my wife...cell numbers and the like.

It came from a phone number... 360.931.3601.  The person in question, naturally, didn't identify themselves.

It looks like this:



Then, this person went on:

And at the EXACT same time the text messages were coming through, the Facebook messages were coming through as well:




Clearly, the individual texting me... and David Robert Gellatly are one in the same.

So, what does this kind of thing look like to you, the casual reader?

I know what it looks like to me.

No comments: