Saturday, June 29, 2013

Mike Briggs, one of the bigger CRC pimps, needs mental help.

I was checking over some of the bodies resulting from the CRC demise, among them Senior Civilian (Non-Elected) CRC Scammer Mike Briggs.

Briggs is, hopefully, gearing up to run against Liz Pike.... which is a good thing because I will crush him when he does.

But when I was looking over one of the bigger lying CRC Scamming scum, Paul Montague, I saw this little bitch post this as Montague was whining about Pike's steadfast opposition to his idiocy:
Mike Briggs Unfortunately Paul, Rep. Pike has NOT been representing my desires very much in "our" district, the 18th LD. The only issue, to date, I believe I was in favor with was her actions along the storm water lines. As a result I am forced to consider other representation for myself and others here in the 18th that reflect A BALANCED if nothing else approach to all of the voters here in the 18th.  May 5 at 2:49pm via mobile · Like · 2
Briggs has some truly bizarre ideas about democracy.  He actually believes that Rep. Pike should ignore everyone else and only vote the way HE wants... like he's something special.

His approach is UNBALANCED, since he believes himself to be superior to everyone else.

Rep. Pike has done an amazing job representing the people of this district.  That Briggs actually opposes much of what Pike is doing is more a badge of honor than something to be concerned about.

There is help available with those like Briggs afflicted with this kind of rampant narcissism.  He should seek it out... and hopefully, soon.

Meanwhile Mikey, feel free to bring it on.  Your Pike Derangement Syndrome?

God, but you're going to make this easy.

1 comment:

Lew said...

For some time now, Briggs has assumed some narcissistic, inflated idea of self worth.

You're right, long before he decided to block me too he was assuming the district revolved around him.

I hope he runs one day too. It will be a pleasure to destroy him at the ballot box.