Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Why Rand Paul is off my list: endorses illegal alien amnesty.

As the GOP drifts further left and hence, further away from millions in the base every day in their idiotic effort to find themselves by becoming democrats, it's likely that whoever the GOP runs will share in that vision.

That means that whoever runs for that office is likely to do two things: first, at least publicly share in the view that we need to be awash in law-breakers and their families and second, they'll be running for that... or any other, office without my support.

Political pandering is despicable.  It's basically dishonest.  And I will not support a fundamentally dishonest candidate for any political office.

Current GOP'ers on the presidential contender list who engage in pandering include Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, and Rob Portman,

Those enamored of the GOP as a label might protest.  But I am not interested in supporting the "least bad" candidate.  In the last election, I had far more non-votes than votes, writing in names for governor, lieutenant governor, AG, lands commissioner and others... instead of wasting my vote on RINOs.

The next election will be no different.  And I will not vote for, or support the party of, foolish and stupid pandering candidates who fail to see that the issues lay more with competence in campaigning then in the message itself... forgetting that no matter what your message is, if you can't get your base out, then you lose.

And the top of this state's ticket, which was at least as left as the democrats they were running against, got their collective asses kicked.  So how'd that hard left garbage work out for them?

Locally, for example, the scum pushing the CRC are liars to a man.  I will never vote for anyone who has, or could down the road, support this theft.  In fact, it will be one of the criteria I use to cast my vote until I die.

Just saying.

No comments: