Thursday, March 14, 2013

The leftist scum behind the lies of scam/fraud site "Washington for CRC Project"

As we know now, it's genuine scum shilling this massive rip off.  There's no lie they won't repeat, no exaggeration, no twisting of the facts they won't use... and now, unlimited censorship... and unlimited cowardice.

If the facts support this garbage, you've got to wonder: why are they afraid of them?

In politics, the art of the lie is what the left thrives on.  And getting this massive, horrific waste of billions of dollars rammed down our throats is exactly what these scum are trying to do.

Tiffany Couch knows more about the numbers than likely anyone alive.  And the numbers suck.

They have lied about the numbers in every imaginable way, wasting 10's of millions of dollars... OUR dollars... on a fairy tale designed to rape us for billions.

It takes a special kind of scum to lie to get what you want, particularly when you're in elective office.

So, we have this scam site slammed together to help push this rip off as if it stood it chance in the Senate.  It, of course, does not.

But we are unfortunate enough to have a liar as a Senator from this area, Annette Cleveland by name, and she is married to the slimeball behind the site in question... and I call it that because the scum running it doesn't give a rat's ass about the truth, and they'll silence anyone who speaks it when it conflicts with their perverted view of reality.

At this point, I'll let Tiffany Couch tell her story.


Tiffany LeMay Couch

 
 
My only wish is for people to have the information they need to make educated decisions. Tonight, I was censored by State Senator Annette Cleveland’s husband – on his website Washington for CRC Project. I wanted to share with you his email and my response. I also wanted to share with you each and every one of the factual, educated, and professional comments I made on the site that have subsequently been removed.

My phone number is 360.573.5158 and my email address is tcouch@acuityforensics.com. My door is open for anybody who wishes to review any of the documents related to this matter. All reports that I have written can be found on our website at http://www.acuityforensics.com/subs/press.html. These reports have been deemed as not newsworthy by the Columbian. I encourage you to read the first two pages of each (the Executive Summaries) and determine whether or not this information should be considered by decision makers.

Please educate yourself on what is happening before you make your decision.
(8 photos)
 
Original email from Annette Cleveland's husband who is the administrator for the Washington for CRC Project site.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My response to Mr Cleveland's email.
 
















Comment #2 on Washington for CRC Project site made by Tiffany.













Comment #6 on Washington for CRC Project site.













And she closes with this:


One last comment for the record. As a Certified Public Accountant I would be in violation of my professional standards if I were to sit on the information I have related to the CRC and not provide it to decision makers. My involvement in this is that simple. I have struggled for more than a year now. Do I work through the convoluted information the CRC is putting forth for decision makers to have clarity? All the while knowing this work will equate to personal persecution? Or, can I make it all stop by simply calling it quits and ignoring the documents in my office?

I only have one choice. I will continue to provide information as long as there is information to give. This is not about money (I have suffered financially as a result of a significant amount of pro-bono work related to this matter) nor is it about politics. It is not about "winning" or "losing." It is simply, for me, a matter of doing my job. Acuity Group PLLC is a great firm and I couldn't be more proud of the work we do for all of our clients.

1 comment:

Lew said...

Tiffany Couch and Her husband Rusty have more integrity in their little fingers than all of the the Jim Moeller's, Tim Levitt's, Annette Cleveland's, Sharon Wylie's, Monica Stonier's and the rest of the CRC shills combined.

They will not shut us up.